Friday 19 December 2014

Halo Clinic - Week 2

Week 2 of Halo clinic is done and dusted! I am now 1/6th (16%) of the way through!

The pins are holding up nicely, although unfortunately the rear left one is being a crusty bum. The nurse kindly gave us some special solution to try and clear up any brewing infection. It's blue, so I'm pretty sure it will work.

During the past week my poles have been creaking and clicking so I have been concerned about loose pins. However at the appointment, the pins all had an adequate amount of pressure on them (ranging from 6-8 pounds) before they were tightened. Apparently the clicking is normal, and the reason they are doing it more now than they were in the first week is because I am moving around more. Makes sense.

Only 10 weeks more to go! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment