Thursday 11 December 2014

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Hanako kindly came around today to cut my hair into a more aesthetically pleasing style. At the hospital, I had been rocking a mad mohawk, but that was impractical for the long-term. No hair washing since I can't get my head wet for 3 months, and the bars prevent me from doing any meaningful grooming. So as soon as I got home, I asked Greg to shave the rest off.

He did the best he could under the circumstances, but his clippers were no match for the silky softness that was my hair. The hair was shorter but that's really all you could say.

So after a couple of days of looking like a little scrub, Hanako came around wielding her magic scissors. Although she didn't have much to work with, she actually managed to do something with it!

Lucky, as the doctor said, "[You] have a very symmetrical head".


I'll miss my long hair and will dedicate all of my resources to growing it back as soon as the brace comes off. For now though, it is delightfully cool and low-maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment