Wednesday 25 February 2015

Hello Halo Oh Hell Naw.

I'm sure that most people with external brace kinks are lovely people, and their harmless fetish is just one small aspect of their rich and varied lives. I do not think these people are creepy. Although they have a relatively rare preference, it's not like they chose it out of a catalogue. Your preferences are largely something you aren't in control of.

As grown-ass adults though, your behaviour is certainly something you are in control of. Pretending to be a spinal fracture patient in order to hear the minutiae of living with a halo brace, is super creepy. And aggravating too, because the goodwill that I have wasted on you, has been taken from someone in the future who is genuinely hurting, afraid, and lonely.

I'm sorry to people with a halo brace who try to friend me on facebook in the future, that I will now hold you to higher standards of evidence than I might have before. I would recommend that you do the same thing. Because....


No comments:

Post a Comment