Friday 20 February 2015

Halo Clinic - Week 11

The modelling gig at halo clinic went alright. I signed a photo consent, and got shot from several directions. They didn't require any of my artistic direction, nor provide any props. I still tried my best to work it.

The poor nurse was there all on her own this week, and had a lot of people to deal with. We were a bit delayed waiting for the photographer, but that gave us more time to chat with with the new fellow in clinic. He was dumped by a wave at the beach. Swimming is dangerous! If the sharks don't get you, the ocean will.

Also, who are all these people who are getting their injuries in ordinary, daily activities? Where are the foolhardy irresponsible people like myself? I swear, every time my dad hears another mundane story like car, bike, or diving accident, he thinks, My daughter, the Darwin Award Contender.





Since posting my last links roundup I have found some more facebook groups dealing with halos, and that has been great. I have had the opportunity to chat to some very nice people about their experiences. People with halos truly are angels.

But, we're almost there, guys! The days may have been long, but the weeks have flown by.  I am now in my hopefully final week. There is the possibility that the xray will show that I have to keep the brace on longer. I am trying not to think on that. I'm doing the opposite, by telling everyone everywhere that Friday is the day. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment